Hello, I'm an illustrator, a mum, a cat lover, and a picture book enthusiast!!

Tuesday 17 December 2013

Merry Christmas and a catch up.


 So Merry Christmas to you all!
Here's a bit of a catch up.....



  One of the big projects I worked on this year was a group of phonic fairy tale books with Make Believe Ideas.
The samples arrived a few weeks ago and here are some pics.
These will be available from January and I will put a link on here as soon as they are on sale.








 Make Believe Ideas also produced these lovely notebooks using some of my artworks too. I'm loving these.

  
Finally I found the exclusive Sainbury's version of my ABC book in store. You can't beat finding your products in the shops:-)

 

So, I have a few exciting projects in the pipeline for 2014, so far its set to be a busy year.

I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and a fantastic New year. x

1 comment: